The UTZ Nano is the result of endless development work on the track and on the dyno and is further development of the Marathon edition.
As with all our products, we lay our focus on the quality. Not the maximum power output is the deciding factor, but durability, drivability, for competition engines long maintenance intervals, and fuel consumption. Our customers can rely on their UTZ Racing engines at all times!
Target group for the UTZ Nano is the onroad hobby or racing driver who has fun with the raised performance, but doesn’t want to relinquish on reliability and extended maintenance intervals.
- Measuring and select Piston and Zylinder for best possible fit
- Ajust Crankshaft
- Flow optimized Cylinder and Crankcase
- Remove Choke flap
- Ajust and align Ball Bearings
- Ajusting and facing of the cylinder base
- Shortening of the Overflow Channels and modification of the timings
- Ajusting of the Piston, lightening, turning and milling
- Lightening and balancing of Fan Wheel
- Modification of Casing
- Durable glued and sealed Cylinder Base
- Unique neon yellow UTZ Racing engine cover- and starter cover-sticker
The UTZ Nano Engines have to come to be visually inspected every 20 to 25 liters. That is equivalent to every 20 to 25 operating hours.