The UTZ Nano Dakar has been specially designed for tough offroad competition and for the high torque that is needed there. It is available as UTZ Nano Dakar G260 and UTZ Nano Dakar G270 variant. With the Nano series, we go a step further in power output: Even more accurate selection of the components, and again other timings in the engine. By this even higher effort, we are able to significantly increase the performance compared to the UTZ Dakar.
As with all our products, we lay our focus on the quality. Not the maximum power output is the deciding factor, but durability, drivability, for competition engines long maintenance intervals, and fuel consumption. Our customers can rely on their UTZ Racing engines at all times!
The target group for the UTZNano Dakar is the offroad racing driver who has fun with the raised performance but doesn’t want to relinquish reliability and extended maintenance intervals.
- Measuring and select Piston and Zylinder for best possible fit
- Adjust Crankshaft
- Flow-optimized Cylinder and Crankcase
- Remove Choke flap
- Adjust and align Ball Bearings
- Adjusting and facing the cylinder base
- Shortening of the Overflow Channels and modification of the timings
- Adjusting of the Piston, lightening, turning and milling
- Modification of Casing
- Durable glued and sealed Cylinder Base
- Unique neon yellow UTZ Racing engine cover- and starter cover-sticker
The UTZ Nano Dakar Engines have to come to be visually inspected every 20 to 25 liters. That is equivalent to every 10 to 15 operating hours.