The UTZ Marathon motor series is the entry level into racing engines in Zenoah basis made by UTZ Racing Engines. Designed with years of experience in the field of model racing engines, these engines set benchmarks in the categories of durability and performance. Many engines have already run more than 80 liters without any engine failure. Long maintenance intervals, moderate fuel consumption and durability are just a few of the advantages of this engine. In the same time this engine offers a significant higher performance compared to standard engines.
As with all our products, we lay our focus on the quality. Not the maximum power output is the deciding factor, but durability, drivability, for competition engines long maintenance intervals, and fuel consumption. Our customers can rely on their UTZ Racing engines at all times!
Target group for the UTZ Marathon is the ambitioned hobby driver who has fun with the raised performance, but doesn’t want to relinquish on reliability and extended maintenance intervals.
- Measuring and select Piston and Zylinder for best possible fit
- Ajust Crankshaft
- Flow optimized Cylinder and Crankcase
- Remove Choke flap
- Ajust and align Ball Bearings
- Ajusting and facing of the cylinder base
- Shortening of the Overflow Channels and modification of the timings
- Ajusting of the Piston, lightening, turning and milling
- Lightening and balancing of Fan Wheel
- Modification of Casing
- Durable glued and sealed Cylinder Base
- Unique neon yellow UTZ Racing engine cover- and starter cover-sticker
The UTZ Marathon Engines have to come to be visually inspected every 25 to 30 liters. That is equivalent to every 25 to 30 operating hours.