The UTZ Dakar has been specially designed for tough offroad competition and for the high torque that is needed there. It is available as UTZ Dakar G260 and UTZ Dakar G270 variant.
As with all our products, we lay our focus on the quality. Not the maximum power output is the deciding factor, but durability, drivability, for competition engines long maintenance intervals, and fuel consumption. Our customers can rely on their UTZ Racing engines at all times!
Target group for the Dakar is the ambitious offroad driver who values performance, but is also price sensitive and needs long maintenance intervals.
Following tuning steps were performed at this product:
- Measuring and select Piston and Zylinder for best possible fit
- Ajust Crankshaft
- Flow optimized Cylinder and Crankcase
- Remove Choke flap
- Ajust and align Ball Bearings
- Ajusting and facing of the cylinder base
- Shortening of the Overflow Channels and modification of the timings
- Ajusting of the Piston, lightening, turning and milling
- Lightening and balancing of Fan Wheel
- Modification of Casing
- Durable glued and sealed Cylinder Base
- Unique neon yellow UTZ Racing engine cover- and starter cover-sticker
|UTZ Dakar als Zenoah G260RC
||UTZ Dakar als Zenoah G270RC
The UTZ Dakar Engines have to come to be visually inspected every 20 to 25 liters. That is equivalent to every 20 to 25 operating hours.